Are you a responsible dog owner?
One thing people should keep in mind is the amount of time your dog needs to learn proper socialized behavior. Too often people bring a puppy home because it’s cute but they do not have the time to train the dog properly or spend time bonding with the dog after it has grown out of it’s cute stage. This is an act of rejection. Dogs, just like people have their own personalities and some of them take rejection worse than others. Hence the destroyed shoes and homes.
- Truth: You can’t trust people who don’t like dogs. (thereseapel.wordpress.com)
- ‘Who poisoned our three dogs?’ (cyprus-mail.com)
- Qualifying dog owners, argumentative dog trainers, dogs suffer! (responsibledog.wordpress.com)
- If you buy a French bulldog, be sure to meet its mother | Marc Abraham (theguardian.com)
- 10 Things to Consider Before Getting a Dog (everydayhealth.com)
- 7 Witty Comebacks You’ll Need as a Pet Owner (humanrescuesdog.com)
- How to have a better dog-walking experience… for both of us? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Fake service dogs infringe on rights of abled and disabled alike (mydoorsign.com)
- Reminder to dog owners after sheep attack in Slindon (sussex.police.uk)
- Pros and Cons of Pooch Ownership. (missannaclarey.wordpress.com)