Today I will celebrate because it’s Friday.
I am one of the fortunate people who’s work is generally commenced during normal business work week. Of course I get so caught up in all the things I could be doing that my weekends are as equally busy as the week days.
But Today, I will revel in relaxation, Joy in joining in, be in love with being.
- Synopsis of the so called “weekend” (bottomofmysoul.wordpress.com)
- the monday grind (madireid.com)
- Winding Down on Labor Day: How to Sleep After a Big Weekend (plushbeds.com)
- Tailgating Tips: Be Smart on Game Day to Survive Work Day [INFOGRAPHIC] (allstate.com)
- Do Short Work Weeks Suffer From Napoleon Complexes? (moviewriternyu.wordpress.com)
- Mondays and Fridays (soberfool.wordpress.com)
- Always Sunny in Starkville…. Monday Sept 9th Weather Forecast (8245forecast.wordpress.com)
- Happy T.G.I.F….The 13th! (allamericantruckandequipment.wordpress.com)
- Long weekend wrap-up! (editastanic.wordpress.com)
- Friday Mood (stop-excuses.com)