Hero’s Day in Angola
Ever notice how disappointed people get when someone does not come and rescue them? And then other people are insulted by others offering help?
Get’s a little annoying doesn’t it?
How about Not expecting someone to be a hero and fix everything. How about being polite to the people who offer to help.
But Maybe….Just Maybe, Angola needs a hero.
- About three-quarters of households in S. Angola harvested nothing (IRIN News) (desertification.wordpress.com)
- ASI Customer Service Super Hero Day! (advancedsolutions.com)
- How an African ‘Princess’ Made $3 Billion in a Land Where Most Live on $2 a Day (dailyfinance.com)
- Gem deals listed (thezimbabwean.co)
- Angola gate ramming suspect set to undergo mental evaluation (wafb.com)
- Midsummer Madness Raises Money for Help for Heroes (toppstiles.co.uk)
- Prince Harry tours Angola minefields (bbc.co.uk)
- Finalize Ft. Stewart Housing For Less As A Hero (remaxhinesville.com)
- Football gave KU’s Keba Agostinho a new kind of hope (kansascity.com)
- ‘Much work to be done’ to achieve mine-free Angola (itv.com)