It is Fortune cookie day…..
And in other news, it’s also Defy Superstition Day!
As for me I love friday the thirteenth. It’s always been a lucky day for me. I love black cats and I have learned how to walk under a ladder safely. Does this mean I am defying superstition or do I create my own superstitions. Did that fortune cookie that said I would be married in a year truly know I would meet someone or did I just get the notion that getting married is a good idea because of the fortune cookie. Am I that gullible or do I eat too many fortune cookies?
Eating… oh it’s also National Chocolate Day 🙂
- Friday the 13th Superstitions (wholesalehalloweencostumes.com)
- Top 5 Ways to Celebrate Your Friday the 13th Party (wholesalecostumeclub.com)
- Irony (symphonyofhells.wordpress.com)
- Photo: Hop on the Irony Express with Texas A&M (thefarmclub.net)
- Hmm moving out? (drowningindesire.wordpress.com)
- There’s Just Too Much Irony in This Miley Cyrus Tweet (celebuzz.com)
- hmm… tattoo? (godsavesispend.wordpress.com)
- “Excuse me Miss, could you show me your ‘Foundation Garments’ dept. please.” (marieboutiette.wordpress.com)