Ok I haven’t done a foodie post in a while so I thought we should have a light day. It is Chocolate milkshake day! Yummy…
And it is also a day to celebrate women police officers. I know, I know, some of you are saying yummy to that as well (rolls eyes), ah well.
The last bit is Video games, and I know my kids are going to happy about that. Too bad they are grounded right now, I would love to play video games with them.
- Woman Hangs From a Metal Frame in an Incredible Cosplay of GLaDOS From the Video Game ‘Portal 2′ (laughingsquid.com)
- Western Culture Reacts to 75% Nude Japanese Video Game Character (themanwithoutclothes.wordpress.com)
- Video Game Leads Child to Violence on Eve of Grand Theft Auto 5 Release (prweb.com)
- Mine Craft is Scary Stuff (thedonovanboys.com)
- Study shows some video games may actually be good for your brain (scooprocket.com)
- InventHelp Clients Develop Accessory to Personalize Video Game Controllers (HLW-1030) (prweb.com)
- Video Game Rejuvenates Brains of Older Adults (technewsworld.com)
- 4 Of The Best Video Game Opening Scenes Of All Time (makeuseof.com)
- Video Game Detox (Pending) (authortoribrooks.wordpress.com)