Iguanas, while not as common as a dog or cat for a pet, are still frequently adored by many people. However, it is not alway the case that the pet owners of these said Iguanas know what to do to take care of their pets. If you are thinking of getting an Iguana Please do your research and make sure you can care for your pet before you decide to get one.
Once upon a time a friend dropped off an Iguana on my doorstep. It was already full grown and it had a growth on the side of it’s face. I was sad that after I looked into it and found out the growth was a result of poor diet, but it was already too late.
- Iguana status unknown (fijitimes.com)
- Owning an Iguana (pets.answers.com)
- The Fascinating Rhino Iguana (animals.answers.com)
- So much to say (thepamperediguana.com)
- Iguanas caught (fijitimes.com)
- What’s the difference between an iguana and a chinese water dragon? (petsandcares.com)
- Iguana don’t care (keldarocks.wordpress.com)
- My Iguana (leeduigon.com)
- Iguana Wearing a Yankees Jersey Clearly in the Bronx to See A-Rod (thebiglead.com)
- Animal Adaptation (apbiology2014mathew.wordpress.com)