I know everyone preaches the virtues of being on time, but there is really is a time to be late. Maybe by being a few seconds late you just miss being in an accident. Maybe you want to be pregnant. Maybe you run into an old friend, or any number of other serendipitous arrangements.
OR you may have your boss bombard you like this:
- Man Diagnosed With ‘Chronic Lateness’ – After He’s Late to Doctor’s Appointment (newsfeed.time.com)
- A late late late post (nerdball919.wordpress.com)
- Understanding Late Payments (bestcreditrepaircompanys.com)
- Rant: Late Reg’ing Tournaments is Just Plain Stupid (pokerlistings.com)
- Late (intendedforgood.com)
- Laughter Kills Rhymes (jixifox.me)