I actually had a date tell me that one time. In retrospect, it might not have been a ‘date’ so much as the guy I had a crush on and hung around until he was annoyed with me.
The good news is Today is National Relaxation day and National Failures day! So by failing to post sooner I was actually succeeding by celebrating being lazy!
I hope you had an equally lovely lazy relaxing day.
- Why Relaxing is Important (sparrow111.wordpress.com)
- Do you know any effective relaxation techniques? (hypnosis-and-relaxation.knowledge-pool.com)
- Relax! (grafaktri.wordpress.com)
- 37 things to love about life, now I’m 37 (expressionandconfession.wordpress.com)
- Relaxation And Concentration (silentqigong.wordpress.com)
- Tips on the Corpse Pose (yoga.answers.com)
- 5 Ways You Can Take a Mental Vacation (baptisthealthforyou.com)
- 10 Scientifically-Proven Ways To Relax (theweboflife99.wordpress.com)