The first Sunday in August is Friendship day. A good time to celebrate those special relationships that bring joy to our lives. For some that is their Sister. Sisters Day may remind us of being a kid. Coincidentally, it is also Kids Day. When I was a kid I played with dolls. Today, is also National Doll Day. Or maybe your best friend, sister, or childhood ambition was to be in the Coast Guard? Well, today is also a day to Honor the U.S. Coast Guard.
Today is also….
- Anniversary of Huancavelica in Peru
- Constitution Day in the Cook Islands
- Revolution Day in Burkina Faso
- Transfiguration Bank Holiday in El Salvador
So, Lots of reasons to party today. Have fun with it. We have less than a week before we resume foodie entries. For those of you who have been fasting, keep up the good work.
- Happy Friendship Day (raeindia.wordpress.com)
- Friendship’s day! (heenalad.wordpress.com)
- Happy Friendship Day-2013 (gkdutta.wordpress.com)
- Best Friendship Day Wallpaper 2013 Free Download (friendshipday2013blog.iquoteslyrics.com)
- Amazon Names Three Sisters as a Best Book of the Year (So Far) (prweb.com)
- Raksha Bandhan blessings with free sending to send Rakhi to UK (rakhiwithlove.wordpress.com)
- Seeking Shalom (browneyedamazon.com)
- FEATURE STORY: Women in the Coast Guard – Standing the watch in heels since 1915 (uscgnews.com)
- Sisters Are The Coolest! Happy Sister’s Day! (parsimoniouspash.com)
- For My Solar System!! (pallusha.wordpress.com)