Today in 1995 the “MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3” as dubbed by it’s creators, was given the official nickname MP3. Music would never be the same!
But wait, there’s more! It’s national Pandemonium Day! AND National Nudist Day! I would imagine if everyone decided to go around in their skivvies it would be pandemonium.
So celebrate however you feel comfortable, embrace the chaos. It can’t last forever. As for me, I think i’ll make a t-shirt that says “I’m au natural underneath”.
- ‘Nudist beaches will add 10% to our tourist figures’ – Gregor Roland, pro-nudist beaches (andrewazzopardi.org)
- Promoting clothes free living on Reddit -guest blog (homeclothesfree.com)
- 38th Anniversary of Nude Recreation Week Taking Off at Terra Cotta Inn Clothing Optional Resort and Spa (pr.com)
- How hard can it be to find a decent MP3/FLAC/WAV-player?? (gearslutz.com)
- Telcom & Data Introduces Premier USB MP3 Music on Hold Messaging… (prweb.com)
- What is FLAC? The high-def MP3 explained (reviews.cnet.com)