I personally have always wanted a rose ice cream. I use to eat rose petals as a kid (not the kind you get in a store, wild roses with no pesticides on them). I think I would have to make it myself. Which is fine too, my husband loves making stuff in the kitchen.
Oh and it’s also Chicken wing day, Canada Day, and International Joke Day. I know there is a joke in there somewhere. :p
- Anyone can make ice creams (foodbonkers.com)
- Baked Alaska Recipe (greatbritishchefs.com)
- Hot? Make your own Hobbit door ice cream sandwich (geeknative.com)
- Happy Canada Day Weekend! (playfitkidsclub.wordpress.com)
- Today In July History: July 1st (dalanel.wordpress.com)